JEWISH RESOURCE CENTER
Renovation and addition to a historic Queen Anne House built in 1894 located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. This is a religious education center total expansion of approximately 6,400 square feet; for a place of worship, and study. First floor contains a new multi-purpose space and expanded kitchen, basement renovation for study and staff offices. Additionally, new apartments are located on the second and third floors.